Blue Lagoon is a water-based, super-concentrated liquid deodorant that eliminates all types of odors on hard and soft surfaces. This product is extremely cost effective — one concentrated gallon can be mixed with water to make up to 32 ready-to-use gallons.
A true odor neutralizer, Blue Lagoon overcomes unwanted odors rapidly and leaves a light, clean, fragrance
Because it contains citronella oil, a natural insect repellant, Blue Lagoon can help control flies and mosquitos. It is environmentally friendly and safe for use around children, people and pets.
Use Almost Anywhere
Will not harm any water-safe surface
- Spray on soft surfaces such as carpeting, upholstery, and drapery
- Spray into trash and garbage containers
- Add to mop water to clean floors
- Spray around baseboards in restrooms
- Spray around doors, windows, pet and trash areas for insect control
- Add to laundry to eliminate odors in clothing, sheets, and towels
- Add to carpet cleaning equipment to clean and deodorize
- Pour into floor drains to prevent sewer gas odors
- Wash pets that have encountered skunk or offensive odors
- Spray to clean desktops and chairs
- Spray to clean counters, food preparation, and eating areas
- Spray into A/C and heating vents and on air filters
Use Blue Lagoon in wash water to mop hard surface floors, using 4 oz. to filled mop bucket. Use a spray, 1 oz. to 16 oz. of water, to clean desktops, chairs, and other surfaces above the floor. Spray into air conditioning and heating vents and filters. Use 1 oz. to 16 oz. of water. Place a shallow pan with undiluted Blue Lagoon in crawl space or basement to eliminate odors caused by rodents, mildew, or animal urine that may have permeated subfloor. Mist carpets, drapes, and furniture to eliminate smoke, food, and pet odors.
Spray and wipe vanity surfaces with a 1 oz. to 16 oz. water dilution. Spray around fixtures during the day and spray into air conditioning vents and heat vents. Mop the floor with a 2 oz. to 1 gallon of water dilution. Pour into floor drains to prevent sewer gas odors.
Use Blue Lagoon in place of shampoo to clean the carpets. Use 1 oz. to 1 gallon of water as shampoo in carpet cleaner extraction equipment.
Clean as much matter from carpet as possible. Apply undiluted Blue Lagoon liberally, allowing it to penetrate to the subfloor. Allow to dry, treat again if necessary. For general control of pet odors, use 2 oz. to 16 oz. of water. Spray in litter boxes, kennels, pet beds, garages, etc. Spray on animals, avoiding eye area.
Spray undiluted into dumpsters, trash chutes and recepticles to control odor and flying insects.
Use Blue Lagoon and laundry detergent to eliminate odors in clothing, sheets, and towels. Mix 2 oz. per 30 lb. load. Mist comforters & sleeping bags to freshen between dry cleanings.
RV, Bus, & Aircraft Toilets
Dilute at rate of 2-4 oz. to each of 5 gallons of water (2 gallons per 400 gallons of water).
Use Blue Lagoon to wash windows, mirrors, and chrome. Use 1⁄2 oz. to 16 oz. of water. Use as a spray for refrigerators, diaper pails, and other surfaces. Use 2 oz. in 16 oz of water.