Bacterial Enzyme Digestion
Disinfectants kill bacteria, but they do not eliminate the organic waste that contributes to malodors. Bacterial enzymes digest solid waste, eliminating a potential source of odors.
Bacterial digestion is the natural process of organic degradation. This process of digestion, when naturally occurring, can result in malodorous and toxic by-products. Bacterial enzymes used in odor control products are usually genetically engineered to digest waste much faster, more completely, and without producing odors.
Organic malodor is caused not only by the process of bacterial digestion, but by digestion that is incomplete. Enzymes break down waste into non-toxic, odorless carbon dioxide and water, and the bacteria have a complete digestion cycle.
Bacteria, which are living single-celled organisms, produce enzymes — proteins which catalyze the break down of organic waste into digestible forms. An enzyme is a chemical knife that cuts large organic food pieces into smaller bite-size pieces for the bacteria to eat. Aire-Master’s You’re N Control is a bio/enzymatic deodorant composed of selective adaptive bacteria cultures that actually attack and break down organic waste.
- Available only in ready-to-use formula
- Excellent for use on odor-causing organic waste
- Controls uric acid buildup
- Eliminates pet stains on carpeting
- Powerful, rapidly multiplying bacteria provide long-lasting odor control
- Enzymes quickly digest a broad spectrum of organic waste
- Do not combine with Blue Lagoon, use separately
- Safe for use around children, people and pets
- Helps keep drain pipes clean
- Safe on metal and plastic drain pipes, septic and sewer systems
- Environmentally safe
- Spray on carpet, fabric, upholstery and linens
- Spray on trash or garbage containers
- Spray into diaper pails
- Spray around toilets, urinals and other fixtures
- Pour into garbage disposals, sink drains, and grease traps
- Pour into floor drains to prevent sewer gas
- Wash pets that have encountered skunk or offensive odors
- Spray on minor mold and mildew areas
- Spray on blood, feces, vomit, urine, grease, wine, and food stains